Career Opportunities - Challenging, Enriching, Rewarding.
At WASP our Consultants are our most valuable and key asset.
WASP only employs senior, highly experienced and knowledgeable consultants who possess an in-depth understanding of the insurance sector, its operations, processes, systems and challenges.
You will have:
- an extensive background or any specific area expertise within the insurance industry;
- in-depth knowledge and experience within the General Insurance, Lloyd’s and London Market, Life & Pensions or Healthcare vertical sectors, or across some or all of these sectors;
- previous employment with both Insurers and Software Suppliers would be desirable.
Additionally you will:
- be a pro-active, focused, flexible and confident individual;
- possess excellent interpersonnel, communication and team skills;
- have strong business acumen, be commercially astute, self motivated and enthusiastic.
WASP is always keen to discuss work and employment opportunities with insurance sector individuals who possess the drive, passion and ability to exceed the expectations of our clients. Whether you see yourself as part of WASP helping deliver our services, or an expert in a particular insurance field keen to build a further practice within WASP, we would be happy to meet and talk with you.
NB Strictly no agencies of any kind please.